Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Nor is there among men any who can perform a service dearer to Me than this, or any
man on earth more beloved by Me than he.

He who will study this spiritual discourse of ours, I assure thee, he shall thereby worship
Me at the altar of Wisdom.

Yea, he who listens to it with faith and without doubt, even he, freed from evil, shalt rise
to the worlds which the virtuous attain through righteous deeds.

O Arjuna! Hast thou listened attentively to My words? Has thy ignorance and thy
delusion gone?


Arjuna replied: My Lord! O Immutable One! My delusion has fled. By Thy Grace,
O Changeless One, the light has dawned. My doubts are gone, and I stand before Thee
ready to do Thy will.”


Sanjaya told: “Thus have I heard this rare, wonderful and soul-stirring discourse of the Lord Shri
Krishna and the great-souled Arjuna.


Through the blessing of the sage Vyasa, I listened to this secret and noble science from the lips of its
Master, the Lord Shri Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment