Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Thus have I revealed to thee the Truth, the Mystery of mysteries. Having thought it over,
thou art free to act as thou wilt.


Only listen once more to My last word, the deepest secret of all; thou art My beloved, thou
are My friend, and I speak for thy welfare.


Dedicate thyself to Me, worship Me, sacrifice all for Me, prostrate thyself before Me, and
to Me thou shalt surely come. Truly do I pledge thee; thou art My own beloved.


Give up then thy earthly duties, surrender thyself to Me only. Do not be anxious; I will
absolve thee from all thy sin.


Speak not this to one who has not practised austerities, or to him who does not love, or
who will not listen, or who mocks.


But he who teaches this great secret to My devotees, his is the highest devotion, and verily
he shall come unto Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment